Thursday, October 2, 2008

Friday Favorite Family Fotos

Halloween Memories


This is my daughter when she was 4. Remember those big Raggety Ann Dolls? We took the clothes off of her doll and dressed her up in them. I was lucky that year costume wise. The boys were Ghosts. I had just had our youngest child and was a very tired mommy that year.


This is really going back about 28 years ago. This is my oldest dressed in whatever we had.


But I thought he was adorable especially sharing his candy with his sister.



I loved this picture of Vince. He was not a happy boy. The knats were flying in his face and I think if the gun had been loaded he would have shot something. His expression made him look more like a desperado. This was our dog Rory.




My angels are grown and out of the house and I don't have anyone to dress up anymore.


Booooooooooooo hooooooooo


Deborah is our host today for Friday Favorite Family Fotos.


So check out the others who have made Friday a day to show off their families




6 comments:

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Hi Becky,
Ahhh they look adorable!! Thay grow up so fast!
Hugs~Kelly

Christie said...

Oh what sweet pictures of your sweet children....the memories are precious for you I know...glad you shared these adorable photos, I know you sometimes wish you could dress them up again! Time goes by too fast.
xoxo,
Queenie

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Hi Becky, the raggedy ann costume reminded me of my g.daughter when she was 2 , we dressed her up like raggedy ann, so cute ! Your little boy's look is priceless !

Grandma Faith said...

What precious Halloween memories. You have inspired me to dig out some Halloween pictures of my babes. Thank you for sharing your memories with us.

Montee said...

I used to love helping my children dress up for Halloween. I usually tried to use whatever I could find around the house, with the exception of an accessory or two from the store. We would have the best laughs over the finished product!

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

The pictures are great....Makes me want to find my pictures of our halloween's past....Now I have my grandkids to see all dressed up on Halloween....that's the best.
Husg,
Mo :-)