Thursday, September 4, 2008

Showing Pretty Pumkins

I believe that the Pumpkin carving says it all. "We GIVE Thanks to God." This is His season to change his decor. The bright reds, the brilliant oranges, the sparkling yellows and the soothing greens. To thank Him for the harvest that our farmers are so dilligently bringing in. I am Thankful for a wonderful God who shows me everyday His wonderful love.
The crimson stain the white as snow.
What a beautiful reminder.



Mo from http://www.lifeatrosecottage.blogspot.com/ is hosting " Show Us your Prettiest Pumkins."

I think that this will be fun. What a great way to get some great fall decorating ideas.

I can't wait to see all the Pretty Pumkins.

These photos were taken at my Favorite shop. The Red Door in Wildwood FL.

Also check out pretty pumpkins on my www.freshgatherings.blogspot.com.

Becky

9 comments:

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Hi Becky...
Love your displays...just beautiful....
Hugs,
Mo:-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky, I didn't know about the Fall Pumpkin display. I have so much going on right now that I can't participate but would love to see what everyone else is doing. I am doing one called show us your windows on Monday Sept. 8th. Stop by for a look...see. ~ Lynn

w00ts up said...

Wow, you have a great fall setup! Just gorgeous! Thanks for participating!

Shannon @ Silver Trappings said...

Beautiful fall pictures. Thanks for the inspiration!

Shannon

A Romantic Porch said...

Yes, your pumpkins are truly beautiful. I need to get some. xo rachel

Anonymous said...

Well hey Lace n Lures...I got lured and glad I did...I like that little red fern table...I found one just like it sittin on the curb for pickup last year...I'm a scaredy cat to paint it as I like the oak grain in it. Thanks bunches for poppin in...I'll add you to my list of blog jogging spots...Just got back from antique'n for some old pics...
gail and callie =^..^=

Anne Fannie said...

Hello Becky, I like your Fall Decorations. I haven't gotten mine out yet, its still around 100 degrees and I just can't get into the fall mood!

Cottage Rose said...

Love your pretty pumpkins, I need to get going on my pumpkin, think I will go shopping tomorrow. lol

Have a great Friday.

Hugs;
Alaura

Christie said...

Hey Becky! I love your pumpkins and your inspirational words too...Hope you have a great weekend!
xoxo,
Queenie!