I came home from running some errands and grabbing a cup of coffee headed off to my computer to see what my friend Kelly at http://www.rosevinecottage.blogspot.com/ was up to. She and I have become friends through blogland as we both have an RV decorated Shabby Chic. We connected immediately and then finding out that we are close enough to go camping someday has kept us in close contact. Well anyway, Kellie got Tagged by Jennifer and I giggled as I read her post only then I found out that she tagged me so.....
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2: Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. So here we go.
They were a huge influence in my life.
I was 17 and he was 18 and it took some convincing but my dad finally agreed.
I finished High School in CA where we were stationed and then came home to graduate with my class in IN. We divorced about a year later and then remarried on April 1st years down the road. We were a couple of April Fools.
I tell him that I got time off for good behavior.
We both found the Lord and He is the glue that has held us together.
Now here is the fun part....I am tagging .....
- Marina Capano at Only Cute Things You'll have to go to my favorites as I couldn't make her link work.
- Mo of http://www.moscottage.blogspot.com/
- Sherry of http://www.sherrysrosecottage.blogspot.com/
- Christie of http://www.somewhereintime-christie.blogspot.com/
- G. Maxine of http://www.shesgonefishin.blogspot.com/
- Katherin of Yellow Rose Arbor at http://thingsienjooy.blogspot.com/
- Cori G. at http://www.gingerbreadcrumbsandcompany.blogspot.com/